Saturday 28 April 2012

Sweet Little Rock 'n ROLLER - Chuck Berry


More of a pictorial today, with all the photos in a line, after a walk around Thale Noi village.







WHITE-RUMPED MUNIA

RUBBER TREE PLANTATION


SUGAR CANE



A real hot one today, close to 100 degrees, so sought shade for a while on this families garden seat. They quickly took me in, gave me a cold drink before phoning a friend in 'DENMARK' to interpret what I was saying. There was offer of toast and jam but a little close to breakfast but the coffee was most welcome.



CATTLE EGRET above and what might be a JAPANESE SPARROWHAWK? if it is the lettering will soon turn to red.



BAYA WEAVER's nest, I know from my trips to Africa Weaver nest shape/construction can be a guide to identification.

Now, when a bird like this lands in a tree right in front of you and looks like this you know it is your lucky day'
INDIAN ROLLER

A wind blown Weaver nest.

A LIZARD awaits my return.
DUSKY TAILORBIRD

No comments:

Post a Comment