Monday 6 January 2014

Communication Breakdown - Led Zeppelin

My semi-prediction reference 'No Post on Sunday' due to being in transit kind of back fired on me a bit. There was an unexpected change of the plan mid-morning, which deprived me of 5 Year Ticks, as Lisa (my daughter) had overlooked a pre-planned arrangement so I decided to bye-pass them and the chance of Internet access. The 5 'YEAR TICKS' were Mummy and Daddy
plus these 3 Little Herberts
FRED, ALEX and BENNY
Continuing on to Parley, I arrived to find the weather had taken its toll including eliminating the Internet. Today I have taken the drive to Portland, with a little 'birding on the way, to visit Secret and at least get this Post away. Not much by way of updates, and now find myself 2 days behind, but presuming all is well over the next couple of days we should easily catch up. For now, and hoping you will bare with me, we will just post a few more outstanding images of the birds seen so far this year and publish totals over the next couple of days.
 LAPWING
 GOLDENEYE
 KESTREL
 GOLDEN PLOVER
 JACKDAW
 AVOCET
 GOLDFINCH
 CORMORANT
 GREAT BLACK-BACKED GULL
 GREY HERON
 GREENFINCH
GREAT CRESTED GREBE
Entry           Pageviews
United Kingdom
               931
United States
               554
Russia
                 80
Germany
                 60
Estonia
                 46
France
                 29
Canada
                 26
Italy
                 17
Spain
                 14
Brazil
                 12 back after all too long - Good to See You!

No comments:

Post a Comment