Friday 26 February 2021

The Green, Green Grass of Home - Tom Jones

Another decent day weatherwise as we creep ever close to Spring but it was likely the blustery wind that once again kept the Moths at bay. It is also unlikely that there are many Dorset Wildlifers that can wake up to

EMU
but apart from the new addition at the paddocks
there was little, or nothing to hold us across Southern parts.
Before getting half way up North the were indications that the
TUGWELL TEAM
were hard at it with mowing, strimming, washing etc but there were 'rounds' to consider firrstly.
The small flock of
LINNETs
where showing better than previously across from Eco, along with singing Dunnock

but not a 'dicky' at either Pond, except when turning to leave.
Talk about 'perfect timing' 10 more seconds and we would have gone as
these 2
EGYPTIAN GEESE
flew in from the north.
Reaching the Solar Panel Compounds Adrian's team of hard-working lads
(we know that as spending our own working life just sat there studying such things)
With what he describes as £1M pounds worth of plant.
Strimming Hedgerows
for Maintenance and Emergency Vehicles
GRASS CUTTING

It’s one o'clock and time for lunch dum de dum de dum.
When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench
I can always hear them talk.
Cus me, I’m just a lawnmower, you can tell me by the way I walk!

I Know What I Like - Genesis

PANEL WASHING
WATER BOWSER
A job well done with Wildlife in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment